2022 Annual General Meeting
As notified during monthly Membership Calls this season, the Hockey Saskatchewan Annual General Meeting shall be held virtually via Zoom Conferencing.
The schedule for the 2022 Annual General Meeting will be as follows:
- Tuesday, June 21 from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
The Agenda for the Meeting will be:
- Greetings from the Chair of the Hockey Saskatchewan Board of Directors, Tim Hubic
- Approval of the Last Annual Meeting Minutes
- Chair of the Board Report
- The Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements and Report of the Auditor
- The Appointment of the Auditor for the ensuing fiscal year
- Introduction, Discussion and Voting on Amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws
- Other Business – Questions from the Floor
All Minor Hockey Associations and League representatives who plan on participating in the 2022 Annual General Meeting must register online with Hockey Saskatchewan by 5:00 pm, Tuesday, June 14, 2022.
See the link below for registration;
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The registrants will also be required to fill out a Credential Form which is like the in-person AGM Credential Form. The Credential Form will then be uploaded along with their registration form. A signature of endorsement from the MHA/League President is required. See the following page for the Credential Form.
The registrants that are eligible to attend the AGM will then receive their login information for the meeting on Monday, June 20, 2022, at 3:00 PM.
As per Bylaw 2.03.04, whereby amendments were made at the 2021 AGM, voting at the AGM is as follows:
The following shall be entitled to one (1) vote at all Annual Meetings and Special Meetings:
- All members of the Hockey Saskatchewan Board of Directors. The Chair of the Board shall refrain from voting unless, in the event of a tie, he/she shall cast the deciding vote.
- Officiating Development Leadership Team Members to a maximum of five (5).
- Each Member (refer to Bylaw 2.02.01) in good standing (refer to Bylaw 2.02.07) is entitled to cast one (1) vote on any matter on which Members are entitled to vote.
- Each Member delegate shall present a credential form of their appointment signed by the President of the Minor Hockey Association or Junior/Senior League represented upon registering for an Annual Meeting or Special Meeting. The Member delegate assigned to be the voting delegate for the Member must be designated on the credential form.
Voting will take place during the meeting via Election Buddy that will be sent out during the meeting to the email provided.
NOTICES Of MOTION
Below are the Notices of Motion for Proposed Bylaw Changes that will be presented, discussed, and voted upon at the AGM.
Virtual Membership meetings were held monthly throughout the past season to outline the purpose and intent of the Notices of Motion enclosed.
Feel free to visit the Hockey Saskatchewan website through the following link to listen to the Monthly Membership Presentations and view the PowerPoint Presentations.
See the link below for presentations;
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT
The Audit of the 2021/22 Fiscal year of Hockey Saskatchewan has begun and the Final Audited Statement will be distributed to the membership in the first week of June, upon its completion.
If you have any questions of any kind, please feel free to contact Hockey Saskatchewan at (306) 789-5101.