Your Guide to Hockey Suspensions in Saskatchewan
The purpose of this Hockey Saskatchewan Suspension Casebook is to provide detailed examples and explanations for the application of suspensions. In no way is it the intention to replace our Handbook, but rather to provide additional documentation and education to our membership. To access the Suspension Casebook please click HERE.
What Is The Purpose Of This Casebook?
We highly recommend that coaches and managers keep a copy of this document and become familiar with it, so as to better work within the rules and regulations of hockey in the province. It will be located on the Hockey Saskatchewan website as well as our APP (download here).
- Guidelines for minor and female suspensions
- Application guidelines of suspensions (6.09.02)
- Record keeping of suspensions (6.09.03)
- Guidelines for senior suspensions
- Application guidelines of suspensions (4.09.02)
- Record keeping of suspensions (4.09.03)
- Guidelines for junior suspensions
- Junior A/B (5.09.01)
- Application guidelines of suspensions (5.09.02)
- Record keeping of suspensions (5.09.03)
- Junior A/Junior B minimum suspension guidelines (5.09.04)
- Junior C/Junior Female (5.09.05)
- Application guidelines of suspensions (5.09.06)