E-Hockey is now Spordle!
Hockey Canada has replaced the eHockey database with Spordle. All of your coaching, team and officials information has been transferred.
Finding my HOCKEY ID#
If you have been registered in hockey before as a player, coach, manager, trainer and/or official, here is how to find your HOCKEY ID#:
- Type or Copy and Paste the SPORDLE link below into your browser to begin
- Visit: http://account.spordle.com/login
- To Create your Spordle account Select – Sign Up & follow the steps below:
- Enter email (click next)
- Enter information requested
- Create password
- You will then receive a verification code via email
- Enter the verification code that has been emailed to gain access
Finding your HOCKEY ACCOUNT (Spordle)
To find your Hockey account, sign into your Spordle account:
- Click on the 'Dashboard' tab on the left side of the screen. To link your participants Hockey Canada ID profiles to the Account Holder, click 'Link this member'
- SEARCH by “YOUR” FIRST NAME & LAST NAME or HOCKEY ID
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth (YEAR-MONTH-DATE)
- Click SEARCH
- Existing profiles will be shown
- Select LINK THIS MEMBER
- RELATION: from the menu select your relationship to this profile
- Select LINK
Now in Spordle, you can view your hockey profile
To view your profile:
- In the menu on the left select the 'MEMBERS' tab.
- Scroll over to the 'QUALIFICATIONS' tab, located within your profile information.
If you are missing information on your profile, please use the 'Help ?' button, located in the bottom right of the Spordle account, and submit your request.