Vision, Mission, Beliefs
- Shaping Character for Life... More Than A Game.
- To Lead, Develop and Promote Positive Hockey Experiences.
- In being a proud member of Hockey Canada and participates with all member branches in programming, leadership and development of participants and the game of hockey.
- In providing and maintaining a framework and structure for hockey in the province.
- In serving the membership through efficient and effective Operations.
- In supporting the continued development of life skills for all members and participants.
- In growing the game through a flexible structure and programs for all.
- In creating positive hockey experience for all participants in age appropriate divisions that enjoy a safe, sportsmanlike environment.
- In working to equip all coaches, officials and participants with the support and tools they require to be successful.
- In supporting the member Minor Hockey Associations when feasible and reasonable.
- In the value of hard work, determination and the pursuit of growth in all activities.
- Promotes teamwork, and the belief that what groups and society can achieve as a whole is greater than what can be achieved by individuals.
- In ensuring the association’s financial sustainability through responsible and accountable operations.